Removalists Brisbane to Gold Coast
How often do you go to the Gold Coast from Brisbane?
L ucky you…moving to the Gold Coast!
Walkers can service the Coast daily as we are well located on the southside of Brisbane.
How can I get a quote to move to the Gold Coast?
Walkers offer two types of quotes, choose from:-
- Online Quote – for small moves an online estimate, or complete our inventory on email for quick easy and ballpark purposes we still like to firm it up with a removal survey or volume check on the day of pickup.
- Fixed Price Quote – for accuracy and planning reasons we recommend our free in home survey which offers a fixed price quote,
- it’s best because our consultant can see what you have to move how best to access your residence, ensuring we send the right number of people and equipment to perform your move
- plus helps us both in the planning process of your move to give you a better moving experience,
- We can also check what the special requirements, special antiques, artwork, and large items like a piano, discuss settlement issues, and access at delivery.
What services does the quote include?
The moving services we quote includes:-
- Provision of removalists and a suitable sized truck to remove furniture and packed cartons
- Provision of plastic protection to wrap all upholstered furniture prior to removal, and Blanket wrap of all other items for protection in transit at the time of loading.
- Dismantle & Re-assembly of beds if required for transit. (basic dismantle, generally excludes Bunks)
- Unload and position furniture & cartons in designated rooms at delivery residence.
Why do I need a Fixed Price Quote?
Walkers are one of the few removalists that still offer this in home quote service. It proves to be a more accurate way to quote and protects you from paying more on moving day.
What’s included in the fixed price quote?
- A free in home survey involves a consultant visiting you at your home so that Walkers can plan a better move for you. We assess the volume and access and determine your special requirements.
- Our quote is based on the list of items the Estimator and you agree on at the time of the survey, and it’s always a good idea to peruse for accuracy when you receive your quote:-
- Provision of removalists to remove furniture and packed cartons
- Provision of a suitably sized vehicle to transport furniture and effects to local residence.
- Provision of plastic protection to wrap all upholstered furniture prior to removal.
- Pad wraps all other items for protection in transit at the time of loading.
- Dismantle beds if required for transit (basic bed dismantle only excludes Bunk Beds).
- Unload and position furniture & cartons in designated rooms at the delivery residence
- Re-assemble beds if required and set up and position furniture (Once only).
- The free quotes are based on a list of items obtained at the time of the survey, it is wise to check it for accuracy and or in the event, you require us to move over and above the list, pro rata fees may apply.
Can Walkers supply boxes and do unpacking?
Walkers are a one stop shop that can also organise a quote:-
- Moving Boxes for us to pack or supply for you to pack
- Packing materials like bubble wrap paper and tape
- house cleaning and
- Unpacking service choose from either
- basic benchtop unpack to available benchtops or
- valet unpacking full unpack service
Please contact us to arrange a free quote; we are in most areas each week free call 1800630077 to book a time to suit you.